The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The SterilightTM drinking water system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. The Sterilight drinking water system has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
Features of the Sterilight UV purification drinking water system
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-EX 254 nm lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The system is easy to maintain and service with easy lamp and cartridge replacement and quick disconnect fittings.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The Silver "basic" power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails to notify the homeowner.
- Comes equipped with a 5-micron sediment pre-filter to reduce particles in the water.
- Also comes equipped with a 5-micron carbon filter to reduce taste and odour of chlorine.
- Complete do-it-yourself kit including faucet, saddle valve, tubing, and fittings available with the this model only.
There are no accessories available for this product at the current time.
Sterilume?«-EX UV Lamps
S1Q & SC2.5 series, 2-2.5 gpm [29 cm (11.3")] (fits S1Q-PA, S1Q-PA/2, SC2.5, SC2.5/2, SSM-14, SSM-14/2)
S1Q-PA & SSM-14 series [2 x 2.3 x 33 cm (0.8" x 0.9" x 13"), open]
o-ring for RN-001 ( replaces OR-212)
SilverÔäó controller for all "BASIC" models, water-tight case, 4 segment LED display showing lamp life remaining and total operating time, audible ind...