The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The Sterilight Copper™ system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. The Sterilight Copper™ system has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
Features of the Sterilight Copper UV purification system
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-EX lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The system is easy to maintain and service.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The power supply is integrated into the lamp connector and has an LED power/lamp on indicator.
Temperature Management Valve
Integral temperature management valve for use on systems incorporating SterilumeÔäó-HO, high-output UV lamps such as the CobaltÔäó or PlatinumÔäó syst...
Sterilume?«-EX UV Lamps
SQ & SC1 series, 1-1.5 gpm [21 cm (8.3")] (fits SQ-PA, SQ-PA/2, SC1, SC1/2)
Lamp / Sleeve Combo Kits (2-pieces)
Kit, Lamp and Sleeve SC1/SQ-PA (comes with 2 o-rings)
SC1 series [2 x 2.3 x 24.4 cm (0.8" x 0.9" x 9.6"), domed]
Electronic ballast for CopperÔäó systems, 100-130V./50-60Hz.
o-ring for RN-001 ( replaces OR-212)