The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The Sterilight Cobalt™ Integrated Home System is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. The Sterilight Cobalt™ has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
Features of the Sterilight Cobalt UV purification system
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- The system is easy to maintain and service with easy lamp and cartridge replacement and quick disconnect fittings.
- The ultraviolet lamp allows for easy removal of the lamp without any special tools.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- Comes equipped with a 5-micron sediment pre-filter to reduce particles in the water.
- Also comes equipped with a 5-micron carbon filter to reduce taste and odour of chlorine.
- High flow polypropylene filter housings with 1“ full flow connections, available in either 10“or 20“ versions.
- Solid steel mounting bracket, compact design and easy to install.
Temperature Management Valve
Integral temperature management valve for use on systems incorporating SterilumeÔäó-HO, high-output UV lamps such as the CobaltÔäó or PlatinumÔäó syst...
Sterilume?«-HO UV Lamps
SPV-200, SPV-3.5, SP200-HO, SC-200 and SCM-200 high-output UV replacement lamp [30 cm (11.8")]
SPV-200, SPV-3.5, SP200-HO, SC-200 & SCM-200 series [33.2 cm (13.1"), domed]
o-ring for RN-001 ( replaces OR-212)
CobaltÔäó controller for all "BASIC" high-output models, water-tight case, 4 segment LED display showing lamp life remaining and total operating time,...